|Portfolio||Farming, Hunting, Trade, Family|
|Domains||Animal, Community, Good, Law, Plant|
- Worshipped by Zalathes Leveda, Jhod Kavken, Boris Petrovich, Akiros Ismort
- Founder of Tatzlford and now Treasurer of Magnamare, Latricia of Tatzlford, is a curate of Erastil.
- High Priest of Erastil in Restov is Ezvanki Keegh.
- High Priest of Varnhold is an Erastil cleric
Zalathes’ Wise Words
- Old Deadeye’s wisdom and beneficence is welcomed by the party. Much compelling evidence that Erastil wants us here to confront the foul works of Lamashtu: we are only too pleased to help. Even the devil botherers can see the sense of this mission.
- Another sign from Erastil was the arrival of Jhod Kavken at Oleg’s where he set up a shrine to Erastil and raised Old Deadeye’s banner above the fort. He had had a vision from Old Deadeye about an angry bear guarding a lost temple of Erastil’s called the Temple of the Elk. The bear was not right and had to be put to rest; the temple was cleansed and Jhod was brought there to set up the temple anew. This we achieved – the temple was found and cleansed [Hex 17].
- Also we found a Statue of an Elk god – clearly portraying Erastil: Erastil is everywhere.
- The victory at the Stone Circle over the forces of Lamashtu brought the very avatar of Erastil, the White Stag, to us to thank us for saving Millit.
- We have a new focus to our worship in Hartlake: an oil of unguent has been applied to a darkwood bow now proudly exhibited in the shrine.
DM’s Neutral Overview (useful information left not crossed out)
Often thought to be a foolish old man who doesnt understand the cause of progress, industry & order Attracts unsavoury types who never bathe, and talk to all sorts of troublesome pests, faeries and unwanted tom-foolery